Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Maggi Mee My Way Contest

Sapa tak pernah makan Maggi..? hands up...no no..hands down..mesti semua pernah, even once..even one spoon..and they are having a contest now..I'll be joining too..
check out their site http://www.maggi.com.my/ or on the side bar under nuffnang add on this blog...

Jom makan maggi mee...

I had one funny experience back then with maggi mee..we were staying up late and was so hungry..we ended up having one packet of maggi tomyam followed by maggi asam laksa and then accompanied by nescafe...few minutes later I had to run to the toilet..vomitting..few strands of maggi were stuck on my nose....yucckk...but that was then..now having maggi mee is different, I cook properly, fried or boiled..

For those who wish to submit but got no idea how to start, maybe you guys can check out redmummy's blog as a reference..but don't copy paste kay...that's illegal....she have a good shots of her cooking and preparing maggi mee for this contest...

Happy cooking....

No comments: